Prospective students for the Online Master of Business Administration have three opportunities to start the program each year: spring, summer and fall.
Start Date: May 13, 2024
Priority App. Deadline: April 1, 2024
Final App. Deadline: April 29, 2024
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage students to submit their materials as soon as they have all items collected. Applicants are notified of an admissions decision via email within approximately 10 days of completing their applications.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- At least three to five years of professional experience preferred
No GMAT or GRE is required.
All applications to the Online MBA program will be reviewed holistically. Required materials include:
- Online application form
- Start your application here.
- Official transcripts
- Required from all institutions upon admittance, official transcripts must be sent directly from the institution’s office of the registrar to Tulane University by secure email (preferred) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, they can be sent to our mailing address:
Online MBA #1564
6823 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Include details on your education, as well as your professional experience and accomplishments.
- Two letters of recommendation
- These required recommendations should come from a professional source and should highlight the strengths, achievements and reasons why you would be a good candidate for Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business.
- Note: You will be able to add and/or update your recommenders after submitting your application.
- Personal statement
- The A.B. Freeman School of Business seeks to enroll students with strong communication and engagement skills, who understand both the personal investment and academic rigors of enrolling in an online MBA program. Please address each of the prompts below in 150-250 words.
- Please describe why you chose to apply to the Online MBA program at the Freeman School of Business and how you will contribute to a successful learning environment. This response should include your understanding of both the commitment and time management required to be successful in an online program.
- Please describe any challenges you have faced throughout your academic or professional career and how you plan to use your online MBA to overcome these challenges and to grow professionally.
- International students must also submit:
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or the Duolingo English Test for all applicants who are not citizens of countries where English is the official language. Exceptions may apply.
No application fee is required.
Get the Online MBA Program Brochure
To download a program brochure and learn more about the Online Master of Business Administration offered by the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University, please fill out the form. You can also get in touch with an admissions counselor directly by calling us toll-free at 800-856-9981.