Prospective students for the Online Master of Business Administration have three opportunities to start the program each year: spring, summer and fall.
Start Date: August 21, 2023
Priority App. Deadline: July 17, 2023
Final App. Deadline: August 7, 2023
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage students to submit their materials as soon as they have all items collected. Students can expect an admissions decision via email within three to five business days after providing a completed application.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact an admissions counselor toll-free at 800-856-9981 or email email@example.com. They will be happy to walk you through the admissions process.
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- At least three to five years of professional experience preferred
No GMAT or GRE is required.
All applications to the Online MBA program will be reviewed holistically. Required materials include:
- Online application form
- Start your application here.
- Official transcripts
- Required from all institutions upon admittance, official transcripts must be sent directly from the institution’s office of the registrar to Tulane University by secure email (preferred) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, they can be sent to our mailing address:
Online MBA #1564
6823 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Include details on your education, as well as your professional experience and accomplishments.
- Two letters of recommendation
- These required recommendations should come from a professional source and should highlight the strengths, achievements and reasons why you would be a good candidate for Tulane University’s Freeman School of Business.
- Note: You will be able to add and/or update your recommenders after submitting your application.
- Personal statement
- In no more than 250 words, describe why you are choosing to attend the A. B. Freeman School of Business; including your motivation and understanding of the commitment and time management of an online program.
- International students must also submit:
- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or the Duolingo English Test for all applicants who are not citizens of countries where English is the official language. Exceptions may apply.
Get the Online MBA Program Brochure
To download a program brochure and learn more about the Online Master of Business Administration offered by the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University, please fill out the form. You can also get in touch with an admissions counselor directly by calling us toll-free at 800-856-9981.